#1 Freedom of Speech, Freedom OF RELIGION
#4 Against unreasonable Search and Seizure of persons (children) or property WITHOUT A WARRANT
#5 Not to be compelled to be a witness against yourself (psych evals?) , be deprived of liberty or property taken for public use
#6 To Know the Evidence against you and Confront Your Accuser… speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury …. and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defense March 8, 2004- US Supreme court rules 9-O to uphold the 6th amendment against hearsay CRAWFORD V. WASHINGTON
#7 In Suits at common law, where the value in controversy shall exceed twenty dollars, the right of trial by jury shall be preserved
#8 Against cruel and unusual punishment
#14 Against any state abridging your privileges or immunities, or depriving you of liberty or property, without due process of law
Know your MIRANDA RIGHTS
1. You have the right to remain silent.
2. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.
3. If you are under the age of 18, anything you say can be used against you in a juvenile court prosecution for a juvenile offense and can also be used against you in an adult court criminal prosecution if the juvenile court decides that you are to be tried as an adult.
4. You have the right to talk to an attorney before answering any questions.
5. You have the right to have your attorney present during the questioning.
6. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you without cost, before or during questioning, if you desire.
7. Do you understand these rights?
What is a Miranda warning? A Miranda warning advises people of their constitutional right to not answer questions or to have an attorney present before answer any questions. Must a police officer always advise a person of their Miranda rights before asking a question?
No. The Miranda warning is only in effect during a “custodial interrogation.” This means that the person being questioned is in custody or in an environment in which the person does not believe that he is free to leave.
“If you don’t KNOW your Rights, you DON’T HAVE ANY”
Read all your Constitutianal Rights
Overruled: Government Invasion of your Parental Rights (Official Movie)
Parental Rights are being eroded. Parentalrights.org is fighting for the rights of parents to raise their children as they see fit. Parents all over America are losing their rights and don’t even know it. If you care about your rights as a parent, please share this video with your family and friends. Featuring 3 reenactments based on real cases, “Overruled” is a shocking 35-minute docudrama that exposes how the rights of parents in America are being eroded and what you can do to turn the tide.
Here’s how you can help:
1. Sign the petition at http://www.ParentalRights.org
2. Tell others about http://www.overruledmovie.com
3. Write your local paper
4. Contact your Congressman
5. Make a donation at http://www.ParentalRights.org
Lets not forget about the money CPS makes off taking your kids!
Adopting out a child makes them between $5000 and $8000 per adopted child. Its literally a multi billion business…